Grow with Kiip
Now encouraging the next mobile explorers to apply.
About Kiip (pronounced “keep”):
Kiip redefines how brands connect with consumers through a moment-based platform that targets specific moments of achievement and pause in the apps people use every day. In these moments(completing a run, checking a task off a to-do list, beating a hard level in a game, etc.) brands are able to drive meaningful brand lift, engagement, purchase intent and more. By matching relevant brand messaging to timely moments, Kiip creatives meaningful engagements between users, developers, and advertisers. Kiip was named in “Top 50 Most Innovative Companies” list in 2013 by Fast Company, a mobile titan by AdWeek and a top Silicon Valley startup by Business Insider.
Join our team! Now hiring: Director of Business Development in our New York, NY office.
Join Kiip’s flourishing programmatic ad team and be responsible for developing relationships to grow Kiip’s proprietary mobile data business. Additionally, you will be asked to build supply and demand relationships to expand Kiip’s Premium Mobile Ad Exchange.
Directors responsibilities include:
- Maintain and manage a portfolio of accounts and develop strong client relationships
- Work directly with DSP’s, Networks and Ad Agencies to sell Kiip’s data
- Prospect and qualify new business opportunities and secure revenue
- Create and review sales reports, campaign reports, and build and interpret forecasts
- Grow book of business from the ground up
- Coordinate with Ad Ops to assure campaigns are running smoothly.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience in mobile advertising
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fluid, fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of programmatic digital media
- Working knowledge of sales process and negotiation
What We Offer:
- Daily catered lunch
- Health Insurance
- 401k Match
- Investment in professional development and training opportunities
Applicants must already have permission to work in the US and be able to work from our NYC office. We are a very diverse organization and welcome applications regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexuality etc. Opportunity to work from our San Francisco office offered for ideal candidate.