Grow with Kiip
Now encouraging the next mobile explorers to apply.
About Kiip (pronounced “keep”):
Kiip redefines how brands connect with consumers through a moment-based platform that targets specific moments of achievement and pause in the apps people use every day. In these moments (completing a run, checking a task off a to-do list, beating a hard level in a game, etc.) brands are able to drive meaningful brand lift, engagement, purchase intent and more. By matching relevant brand messaging to timely moments, Kiip creates meaningful engagements between users, developers, and advertisers. Kiip was named in “Top 50 Most Innovative Companies” list in 2013 by Fast Company, a mobile titan by AdWeek and a top Silicon Valley startup by Business Insider.
Responsible for assistance in maintaining and building the territory’s advertising clientele. Upsell, maintain, and service existing accounts primarily through telephone/email and joint meetings with Account Executives. Develop strong client relationships, work with AE’s to manage the post-sale aspects of our client relationships. Create and/or review sales reports, campaign reports and forecasts. Review RFP proposals and make preliminary recommendations. Coordinate daily with Sales team regarding territory strategy and execution plan.
Account Manger roles and responsibilities include:
- Maintain and manage a portfolio of accounts and develop strong client relationships
- Work directly with Advertisers and provide AEs with campaign status updates
- Prospect and qualify new business opportunities and secure incremental revenue via client retention
- Create and review sales reports, campaign reports, and build and interpret forecasts
- Build and review RFP submissions and make preliminary recommendations
- Assist in growing territory/account revenue to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Coordinate with Ad Ops to implement advertiser tracking solutions
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years’ experience in digital sales/digital media
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fluid, fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of digital media and online advertising including digital advertising, brand advertising, and performance marketing
- Extensive knowledge of A/B testing and performance optimization
- Working knowledge of sales process and negotiation
- What We Offer:
- Daily catered lunch
- Health Insurance
- 401k Match
- Investment in professional development and training opportunities
Applicants must already have permission to work in the US and be able to work from our NYC office. We are a very diverse organization and welcome applications regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexuality etc.